The Italian Law number 675/96 grants that the treatment of personal information happens in the respect of fundamental freedom principles, as well as the dignity of each individual, specifically referred to privacy and personal ID. First s.r.l. keeps your data lawfully and with fairness, fully respecting rights and especially privacy.
Pursuant to Article 10 of the aforesaid law First s.r.l. informs that data handling (which will happen via computer) has the only aim of concluding the contract and shipment procedures of the ordered articles.
Moreover, First s.r.l. informs that data will be handled also with the aim of supplying the website's information: news, initiatives, workshops, formation and promo.
In NO case First s.r.l. will use the information database for different aims than the aforesaid, not even for the transmission to third-party companies. Relating to the data treatment policies, the rights provided by Article 13 of the law 675/96 can be exercised at the propriate fora. Personal data can be verified and deleted at any time.
The holder of data handling is: First S.r.l., Corso Garibaldi 188, 80142 Naples, Italy.
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to his terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being sent back to the same websites at the next visit by the same user. These cookies help to improve the services that SINGOLARE.IT offers to its customer. Some are strictly necessary for site operation, while others help to optimise performance and offer the user a better experience.
The strictly necessary cookies:
• Remember the contents of your shopping cart
• Remember where you are in the ordering process
• Remember your login data
• Offer you safe navigation after logging in
• Optimise website performance by reducing the loading time of the pages that you visit
• Improve the user's experience
Examples of use:
• They make certain services possible, such as payment, which would not work otherwise
• They allow a service to recognise your device, to avoid you from entering the same information several times over the course of an activity
• They recognise that you already supplied a user name and a password when you logged in, and therefore you will not need to repeat this operation for every requested web page
• They calculate how many users are using the services, so as to facilitate use and ensure the capacity required for fast navigation
• They analyse data to help us understand how you use public on-line services, so we can improve them
If you wish to eliminate any cookie files that are already on your computer, read your browser instructions by clicking on "Help" on the relative menu.
You can also find more information about cookies and how to manage them by consulting www.aboutcookies.org